1.2
Style and Design

I purchased a Website package through this company which was a waste of time and money $600.Do not believe their work it is false advertising.

My logo that this company created compared to the ones they post on Instagram looks totally different. They are very unorganized and unprofessional. They continued to spelled my business name incorrect, even after I submitted forms and word documents with the name spelled correctly. They inputted the incorrect email address to connected to my website.

These things can be changed but a professional business would not forget their client/customer business name. After a while of not hearing from them, I would email them for an update. They would respond back with in minutes stating that each project would be complete the next day after I emailed them. So it seem like a rush job to me.

I'm so disappointed that I wasted my money and time. This will hold my business back for 3 months because I have to start another process all over again with another company.

But I will not let this hold my business back, and I will continue to prevent others from working with this company.The companies Instagram name is : DTLOGODESIGNS

Review about: Dt Webdesigns Logo Design.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Outcome, Services, Finished look, Unprofessional, Unorganized.

Had an Experience with Dt Webdesigns?

Comments